12.21.2009

148 - My favorite letter is Z...

... and that's because if you have at least three of them, you have sleep. I like sleep. In fact, it's what I did today. I called in to work, and I stayed home and slept, because for the last several days I've been exhausted and felt slightly feverish. I fought it, because I had a party to throw (responsibilities, ugh), but I can fight it no more. When I woke up Sunday I had a nasty cough with a metallic aftertaste which portends green phlegm in my near future... and nothing good ever comes of that.

Sleep is how I get over illness, so I decided to take a rather large dose of it... I slept until noon. Noon. Really. And I may go to bed early tonight, just for good measure. But before that, I may take a nap. Yeah. But by the 24th I'm going to be better. Better I tell you!

5 comments:

  1. I was like that all weekend but a little Mucinex and my inhaler and I am right as rain today. I took some kinda med that did not do well with my inhaler and got all floopy. Anyway, I hope you feel better soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Positive attitude, that's what I like to hear. If all else fails a nice heavy does of Dr. Jack Daniels mixed with a nice dark cola will at the very least leave you not caring how crappy you are feeling...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor thing! You make sure to get all the sleep you need so you can be tip top for the 24th!

    Sending healthy thoughts your way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feel better soon. Wishing you all the best

    Kate XX

    ReplyDelete