12.02.2009

129 - More Random Thoughts

Or ran-dumb as the case may be.

Had a fun girl's night and I don't have a lot of time for blogging tonight, so this is all I have:

I was sitting down to a meeting this afternoon, and when my butt hit the chair it was warm. Another meeting had just let out, so I knew it was because someone else had been sitting in the chair before me... and it grossed me out. So I thought... why is it... that if this were a car, and it had heated seats, this feeling would be refreshing... but because it was someone else's butt that had warmed the seat... it just felt gross?

3 comments:

  1. Simply because if you had a car with heated seats, it's not because some stranger sat there before you. I think it's kind of creepy if nothing else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do believe I have something to ponder for the day :)

    ReplyDelete